In a rare departure, at the time, Cincinnati Federal initially operated from a shoe repair and plumbing shop, not a bar, in 1922. The bank, originally chartered as Library Savings and Loan, was founded in the neighborhood of Price Hill in Cincinnati. With a mission of expanding homeownership, we have been serving the borrowing and deposit needs of our community ever since.
- Over the years, Cincinnati Federal has continued to expand its footprint in the Cincinnati area through acquisition of other savings institutions such as Delta Savings & Loan, McHenry Savings & Loan and Fulton #4.
- In the 1980's Cincinnati Federal continued to grow and opened offices in the Miami Heights area and in Anderson Township.
- In October of 2006, we opened a lending center in Green Township to accommodate our growing mortgage banking operation and to provide an additional business location for our commercial and residential customers.
- In November 2007, we merged the Clifton Heights Savings and Loan Association into our operations.
- In 2011, we established our corporate headquarters off I-74 at Harrison Avenue. This has enabled the bank to consolidate its lending and administrative staff allowing us to continue our commitment to growth both organically and through prudent mergers.
- Most recently, we acquired Kentucky Federal Savings and Loan Association on October 12, 2018. The acquisition of Kentucky Federal enabled us to expand our footprint into the growing Northern Kentucky market.
Our focus is on being the premier commercial real estate and residential mortgage lender with a growing presence in southwestern Ohio, Northern Kentucky, and Southeast Indiana. We pride ourselves in having a skilled and experienced staff of lenders to meet your mortgage needs for your business or personal financial goals.
Our commitment to our depositors is just as strong as we continue to offer not only a broad selection of deposit and retirement products but first-class delivery channels whether through the branch, web or mobile.