Individual Retirement Accounts
Cincinnati Federal offers Traditional and Roth Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAís).† Both are available in fixed or variable rate certificates.
You can open a new IRA, rollover or transfer an existing IRA to Cincinnati Federal.†With an IRA, your funds are invested safely in a FDIC secured time deposit account.
Fixed Rate IRA Certificate - Click here to see current Interest
Variable Rate IRA Certificate - Click here to see current
- Any IRA may be set up as a 6 to 120 month certificate.† The rate paid on the IRA will be the same as the CD rate and term
- Each IRA CD is a minimum of $500. Additions can be made at maturity and/or multiple IRA CDís may be opened under the IRA plan.
- Interest is credited and compounds monthly
- Once a year rate change available to customers age 59 1/2 or older for terms 48 months or longer.
Click here for our fixed-rate 6-120 Month Fixed Rate IRA Certificate and 18 Month Variable Rate IRA Certificate Disclosure
- Variable-Rate IRAs are set up with an 18 month term
- A minimum of $50 to open and maintain the account
- Deposits can be made to this IRA CD at any time
- Interest on this IRA is compounded and credited quarterly.† Rates may change without notice on a quarterly basis