Certificates of Deposits
Cincinnati Federal Savings & Loan offers Certificates of Deposit (CDís) of various terms and rates to suit your needs.
Click here to see current Interest Rates for various Certificate
of Deposit terms.
Click here for full Certificate of Deposit Disclosure
- Certificates of Deposits (CDís) range in terms from 3 months to 10 years.
- CDís require a minimum deposit of $500.
- Interest can compound and accumulate in the account or can be withdrawn monthly or quarterly by check or transfer to another Cincinnati Federal account.
- CD's automatically renew at maturity for the same term. There is a grace period of 9 calendar days where the terms can be changed or funds can be added/withdrawn without penalty.
- A certificate maturity notice will be mailed to you approximately one month prior to the CDís maturity.